What do you do when you have 10 packs of left-over Oreos? Make blondies of course! Combined with Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate chunks, these blondies are rich, decadent, and truly a guilty pleasure.
Cookies and Cream BlondiesAdapted from Delish
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 32 bars
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cup oreos chopped, divided
1 1/2 cup hershey's cookies and cream chocolate chopped, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 13x9inch pan with parchment paper
- Combine melted butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture until combined
- Fold in 1 cup of chopped Oreos and 1 cup of chopped chocolate
- Press dough into parchment lined pan
- Top with left over Oreos and chocolate
- Bake for 25 minutes until bottom is golden
- Cool completely before cutting